Preparing practices, clinics and hospitals for the future of value-based care
As healthcare shifts from fee-for-service to pay-for-performance models, practices that adapt with the change will be well positioned to continue caring for patients and improving their bottom line by taking advantage of value-based payment programs.
My ProConnect is a cloud based specialty system for bariatric surgery practices.
My Proconnect provides a robust environment without compromising ease of use.
Besides access to the provider it gives patients an easy to use platform that enhances patient engagement. The practice can also give access to hospital bariatric coordinators, thus minimizing their reporting burden.
It can operate as a stand-alone, but will deliver its full potential when linked to PatientFlow®
My ProConnect provides a robust environment without compromizing ease of use. Here are some of the features:
- Full integration with Patient Advocate Dashboard
- Intake and Registration
- Solid documentation of all of your encounters
- Templates for all types of visits from initial visit to Post-Op
- Specialized forms for patient homework, pre-D letter, consent form
- e-Prescribing, e-Labs
- TeleMedicine visits support
- Patient engagement, and support of Supervised medical weight loss programs
- Post-op reminders
- Integrated Billing or use your current billing service
- Mobile application simplifies access by provider to medical record, e-prescribing, e-labs, and surgical history
My ProConnect provides a robust platform to engage the patient. Here are some of the features:
- View their appointments
- Complete the intake and registration forms
- View the meal plans, exercise plans and education posted by their provider
- View lab results, encounter notes and/or summaries posted by their provider
- Track food, exercise, goals,
- Message with the practice
- Mobile application simplifies access to education, plans, and tracking.
My ProConnect allows the practice to grant read only access to hospital bariatric coordinators. This facilitates the MBS-AQIP reporting and saves the practice valuable time. Hospital bariatric coordinators can:
- View all patients with a surgery performed at their facility
- View surgical details and documentation recorded
- View the MPS-AQIP reporting data completed by providers on post-op forms
- View the post-op appointment reminders sent by the practice
My ProConnect Benefits
Using MPC will save your practice time and money and provide greater levels of efficiencies because of the following:
- Very friendly user interface for the health professional and patient
- Specialized EMR for bariatric surgery practices with full support of all steps from intake to post-op
- Support Supervised Medical Weight Loss programs
- Improve patient compliance
- Access reports anytime, anywhere, for anyone
- Improve cash flow and net collections
- Improve insurance reimbursement and adjudication accuracy
- Increase billing staff productivity