New approaches to patient tracking and bariatric surgical pipeline remove profitability barriers.
Patient tracking friction comes in many forms. It sabotages your surgical program revenue, undermines partner motivation and keeps bariatric coordinators, surgery schedulers, service line directors, and administrative leaders tied to your programs financial performance up at night. Programs attempt to reduce it by hiring more people, reengineering workflows and reassuring leadership that tomorrow will be better. Incremental improvements help in the near term, but somehow the big results bariatric programs seek never materialize.
Bariatric programs want a breakthrough that will take their patient tracking and surgical conversion processes to the next level. But it’s hard to know how to get there from here.
Do any of these friction points sound familiar?
- Not knowing the exact number of prospective patients in your pipeline at any given moment
- Unclear understanding of what stage patients are lost or “stuck” in the process
- Constant headaches of spending hours putting together reports for leadership with meaningful data
- Hidden gaps that EMR companies fail to deliver
- Inability to keep track of new patients coming into your practice — from initial prospect interaction to surgery
- Challenges making sure patients are meeting insurance criteria for treatment methodologies
- Inconsistencies in delivering patient education and engagement throughout the entire care continuum
- Unsure which marketing or growth channels are adding to the bottom line
PatientFlow® seamlessly connects data from disparate health IT systems to improve visibility into a patient’s progress, starting from initial tracking throughout the entire care continuum. Now you can monitor vital business statistics & deliver pertinent patient education without manually extracting data from separate systems or spending hours in excel. The result? Improved staff productivity and patient outcomes with fewer delays, frustrations and wasted costs.